Senior Web Developer
Evolvice Team GmbH is looking for a Senior Web Developer to join us on a full-time basis.Mission: This assignment aims for a dedicated development force for the maintenance of existing products that visualize data from various products and enable users to create custom widget-based Dashboards and Reports. Additionally, new features for the products should be implemented by the team. The frontend of a new product will be developed by this team in the mid-term. This product aims to visualize the performance of social media posts from various social media networks such as Facebook or Twitter to help the user analyze content planning and performance decisions. The backend will be provided by a team in Hamburg. The requirements will be provided by a product owner located in Hamburg.
- Several years of experience in Web development (desirably 5+ years of experience);
- Profound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS/LESS;
- Desirably knowledge of single-page applications (SPA);
- Experienced in PHP, preferably worked with Symphony before;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Experience working with REST-APIs;
- Familiar with Scrum, Agile;
- Professional with Git.
Your Personality:What we have to offer:
- You code with passion;
- You are fueled by developing status quo further;
- You are focused on the sustainable and scalable code;
- You understand the need for clean code and proper documentation;
- You support pair programming and code reviews.
- Centrally located office with free sweets, coffee and full of smart people;
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- Medical insurance and partial sport compensation;
- Permanent corporate events;
- German and English classes.