Senior Frontend Engineer
Our client is a leading drive to store marketing partner across Europe and South America which inspires millions of shoppers each month by connecting them with their favorite brands and retailers. More than 1500 retailers and brands across all retail sectors rely on the tailor-made, data-driven marketing solutions from our client to promote their offers and reach measurable business results with maximized return on investment
What the team lead says about the team: We are a team taking care of highly interactive customer-facing components for a product that has millions of monthly active users. Our goal is to build high-quality products that not only provide an engaging experience for our users but for engineers during the development as well. As a Frontend Engineer in a team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Use React, Redux, Flow or/and Typescript to write clean and high-performance frontend code
- Working with multiple business stakeholders including Product Managers and Design team members
- Devising ways to measure and to improve our client-side performance
- Training and mentoring of our Junior Engineers
- Improving client-side architecture
Qualifications:Additional information: Once you are part of our team, we offer you great opportunities to grow. We have a clear career path, depending on your personal goals. In order to reach these goals, you have feedback talks with your team lead on a regular basis. Additionally, you can enjoy the view of our roof terrace during our monthly meetups and regular team- and company events. More (fun) facts:
- A passion for front end application development
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from a University or University of Applied Science
- 3+ years of experience as a frontend engineer
- Comfortable with discussing client-side architecture questions/decisions on a high level
- Independent, dedicated, and able to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
- Strong skills in mentorship, motivation, and teaching
- Keeping up to date with the latest frontend technologies
- Java or other server-side languages are a plus
- Fluency in English
- Our client is celebrating its 10th birthday this year!
- Did you know that employee number one is still working at our company?
- And our own CMO started as a trainee back in 2012.
- We have a shiny new office with a good view of the sights of Berlin.
- We have some seriously impressive Karaoke singers in the company!
- For parents – we have a nice Family-room in case your Kita is bailing on you