Senior Web Developer
Evolvice Team GmbH is looking for Senior Web Developer for our independent product team in Kyiv to support us by coding an integral part to our cloud solution.
Our partner is a German product company which is known for being the most sophisticated multi-channel Publishing SaaS Platform for Social Media Content in Europe. Howbeit as there is a lack in planning content in a collaborative environment it strives for filling this gap by leveraging the synergies of the existing modules and developing a new module called Pre-Planning. This module is determined to allow a network independent idea-, task-, content- and campaign- planning followed by the drafting and enriching of the content through to the final publication. PrePlanning objects are not poured into a fix structure and shall cover several purposes from a simple notice to a complex content object.Responsibilities:
- Drive the development of a new module for social media content planning as additional feature to a well-established SaaS solution;
- Closely interact with the co-located Product Owner and your peers in Germany;
- Take stewardship for your code, test it and own it
- Several years of experience in Web development (desirably 5+ years of experience);
- Master of PHP and experience with Symfony2 or similar frameworks;
- Profound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS/LESS and Bootstrap;
- Experience with REST-API;
- Experience with mySQL and elastic;
- Professional with Git;
- Familiar with Scrum, Agile;
- Desirably knowledge of single-page-applications (SPA) and Continuous Delivery;
- Good command of English.
- Opportunity to join a young company in a strong growth phase;
- A room to grow;
- Centrally located office with free sweets, coffee and full of smart people;
- Opportunity to work in multi-cultural environment;
- Medical insurance/partial sport compensation;
- Permanent corporate events;
- Free German and English classes.