Project description:Building an AI-powered application that helps identify harmful substances in consumer products. Web-application is to be deployed in the local network of the chemical lab that has no access to the Internet for security reasons. Being part of the AI Development Team and participating in building proofs-of-concept and minimum viable products for solutions that include machine learning.
- Developing back end website applications;
- Creating servers and databases for functionality;
- Designing and developing APIs.
- A solid foundation for backend (at least 5 years of experience);
- Proficiency with Python;
- Proficiency with Tornado or willingness to learn Tornado framework;
- Experience with coding POCs using Tornado;
- Asyncio is a plus;
- Experience with Docker and AWS deployment technologies;
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English;
- Having a sense of finding a balance between quality and performance;
- Good problem-solving skills.