Machine Learning Engineer
Evolvice Team GmbH is looking for a Machine Learning Engineers to join our Kyiv office. We solve complex problems for the global supply chains, using the latest findings in machine learning and computer vision. Our drive is to increase efficiency and transparency throughout businesses involved in global trade and manufacturing. Engineers will have the opportunity to conduct early R&D in object detection, semantic segmentation, human action recognition and other areas of computer vision.
- 3+ years’ experience in machine learning and Python development (Numpy, Scikit-Learn, Venv, any web framework);
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow or PyTorch);
- Solid skills in computer vision (OpenCV is a must);
- Hands-on experience with AWS EC2 or AliCloud, Docker;
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Degree in applied mathematics, computer science, physics, robotics or similar;
- Experience with 3D computer graphics or 3D rendering;
- Experience with Android SDK;
- Experience with photogrammetry, anomaly detection, semantic segmentation, custom OCR, domain adaptation, synthetic data, generative models.
- Development of deep learning and other AI/ML solutions for industrial applications, such as anomaly detection in the microscope photos or lidar data;
- Development of machine learning engines that will allow for automation across complex industries — starting with manufacturing;
- Creation of innovative solutions to antiquated industries and rapid development of the automation techniques using computer vision and machine learning.
- Centrally located office with free sweets, coffee and full of smart people;
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Medical insurance and partial sports compensation;
- Regular corporate events;
- German and English classes;
- Business trips to Hong Kong.