French Content Specialist
- Implementation and timely actualization of single offer content for our French retailers;
- Linking and tagging of digital brochures with our CMS using a proprietary content management system;
- Error checking and quality management;
- Data management: improvement of data quality and expansion of our database;
- Being involved in the process of testing the software, discovering and documenting bugs, and working with a team of developers to improve overall functionality and efficiency of the system.
- The intermediate or higher level of French, both written and spoken;
- Ideally intermediate level of English;
- Experience with content management systems a plus;
- You have a keen sense of text, logical thinking as well as a structural and process-oriented way of working;
- Ability to work in a team and learn quickly;
- Positive, pro-active, attentive to details, concentrated and self-motivated;
- 4th -6th-year students, fresh graduates are welcome!
What we have to offer:
- Opportunity to join a young company in a strong growth phase;
- A room to grow;
- Competitive salary;
- Centrally located office with free sweets, coffee and full of smart people;
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Permanent corporate events;
- Free English and German speaking clubs.